What is the Health Ségur?
The Ségur is an investment programme rolled out by the French government to support the national strategy for eHealth acceleration. The aim is to improve the sharing of health data based on a set of base services and a regulatory framework.
Ségur Referencing in 1 click
Ségur SONS Funding – Some precisions about order forms
Define the amounts (with and without VAT) to include on the order form to avoid being rejected when you apply for funding with the ASP.
The VAT-free amount for the Ségur service provision, the applicable VAT rate and the amount including all taxes (for providers that pay the VAT) must appear on EACH order form.
In order to avoid mistakes, we recommend that you calculate these amounts by following these guidelines:
- Use the tax-free amount shown on the calculation files or the funding appeal according to the references of the SONS you are considering;
- Add to this amount the VAT rate applied to the provider and based on the current dispositions set out in the General Tax Code;
- On the order form, write the amount including all taxes, rounded up to the nearest onehundredth (for example; 0.006 being rounded up to 0.01).
How to apply for Digital Health Ségur funding?
Find out more about the Health Ségur and the benefits of being referenced. We provide you with the necessary documentation and we answer all your questions regarding the application process.
Our goal is to save your time!
- 15 June 2022: End of ANS referencing period.
- 30 November 2022: Application deadline for loans for disposals published in August 2021. Any funding application received after this date will not be considered.
- 28 April 2023: Application deadline for balance payment for projects published in August 2021. Any request for payment after this date will not be received.
For the MS1 category: elderly patients, the disabled and home caregivers:
- 30 April 2022: Application deadline for ANS referencing.
- 31 December 2022: End of ANS referencing period.
- 31 December 2023: Application deadline for loans. Any application received after this date will be discarded.
- 31 March 2024: Deadline for balance payment requests. Any request received after this date will be dismissed.
The calendar will be published shortly for the following categories: MS2 PDE (Child protection), MS2 PDS (Persons with specific difficulties), MS3 AHI (Hosts, Shelters, Insertion), MS3 PJM (Legal Protection for Adults).
- 31 March 2022: Deadline for software publishers’ application.
- 6 October 2022: Deadline for credentials delivery from publishers.
- 18 December 2022: Deadline for ASP* orders.
- 31 March 2023: Deadline for balance payment requests to the ASP.
The Health Ségur in numbers
€2 Billions Invested by the government into eHealth
€ 600 Millions Allocated to the medico-social sector
500 Millions medical documents transfered in 2022
Choose the sector for your digital solution
10 Minutes to Understand the Ségur Application Process
For further information, download our referencing guide:
3 Reasons to Apply for Ségur funding
You will receive the "ANS-Referenced" Logo
This logo is a seal of trust recognised by health professionals – making your solution or product more likely to be selected for their business needs.
You will be listed in the Referenced Services directory
Our directory lists the solutions that were successfully referenced. It is available freely to all health professionals and establishments on our website, esante.gouv.fr.
You will receive equipment funding
Financial support may be granted to health structures, to encourage them to acquire digital solutions that comply with the latest requirements. Only Segur-referenced solutions are eligible for funding, by demand.
Frequently Asked Questions
The ANS answers the most common questions about the Digital Health Ségur.
- Étape 1Etape 1 Step 1: Prepare your application
- Étape 2Etape 2 Step 2: Eligibility
- Étape 3Etape 3 Step 3: Submit credentials
- Étape 4Etape 4 Step 4: Funding
Oui : les vagues ayant des durées limitées et ne pouvant pas se superposer, il existe une date limite pour candidater. La fin de période de candidature sera antérieure à la date de la fin de la vague (pour conserver le temps de la mise en place de la solution).